I’m back! After a long three-month hiatus, my blog is finally back!
I actually thought I wouldn’t get to put this back up, and I even got worried that I would no longer be able to retrieve my files. So first, thanks to my friends who calmed me down and taught me about website hosting, migration, etc., etc. There’s still a lot to be fixed, but as far as I’m concerned I’m just happy that it’s all okay now. (Except it’s super slow, thanks to my server. I think. I don’t know! It’s too technical, h a l p.)
So what have I been up to? A LOT.
- Since I last blogged, I’ve been to Pangasinan, Cebu, and Zambales. I have so much to write about, and I’m pretty sure that it would probably take me forever to write everything. Heck, I’m not even done with my Taiwan posts.
- I turned 26! I’m starting to look my age, but I’m not sure.
- Career-wise, I got promoted! But I’m still broke so there’s that.
- I now write for Philihappy. Can I hear a woot?
- I have marathoned two seasons of Daredevil and two seasons of The Flash. And oh, two seasons of Game of Thrones! Aaaaand more anime than I can count. Right now, I’m watching Jessica Jones. I haven’t been reading much, though.
- Also, for the first time in years, I reunited with everyone in Manillenials. All eleven of us!!!!
- I though being in the morning shift would make me more active. But no, I still fall asleep in the cinema.
- I haven’t watched a Korean drama in as much time as I hadn’t blogged. This is the longest that I haven’t watched a drama. I plan to spend the entire July marathoning Dear My Friends, Oh Hae Young Again, and Mirror of the Witch.
- Park YooChun is probably a rapist (Oh he’s acquitted! Oh wait, not yet. Grr.). The memories of my teenage years are now ruined forever. My happiness was a lie. I can no longer listen to a DB5K song without becoming a horrible mess. So nope.
- I feel like a superwoman because I started going to the gym. Unfortunately, I haven’t been this week. I already lost a kilo, though!
Wow, three months down to ten bullet points! I haven’t done a lot, have I? Life really feels kind of slow lately. My life, anyway.
Today, it’s raining cats and dogs and I want to be an absolute millennial and stay at home all day watching my shows.