When I started this blog, I wanted to document my misadventures as a professional. But I soon realized that I don’t really want to talk about work here. But lately I feel like all I do is work, and yet, I still don’t feel productive because I haven’t been updating my blog as often as I hoped.
I swore to blog at least twice a month, but look at February being updateless! March is a better month though, because if this post manages to leave the Drafts folder, then this will be my third post this month. *fist pump* Aside from my random trip to Taiwan in January, I haven’t been traveling at all. It makes me sad, but I’m saving up for something big this April. I hope it pushes through because I’ve been praying and hoping for years now.
So what have I been up to lately? Not much.
- I haven’t been reading books or watching dramas at all, but I’ve been playing Mobile Legends: Bang Bang for the past few months. I’m not a gamer, but Alex had been into it lately, and I made an ultimatum that he can only play it when we’re together if I’d be playing, too. I have been playing even when I’m not with him, so there goes all my free time. I’m the worst, though. My record is the absolute worst, so please don’t send me invites!
- But I still watch anime. I failed to finish Sword Art Online, but I’m loving Baby Steps!
- For the past few weeks, I have been listening to no one else but Leroy Sanchez. One random day last February, I was searching for a good When We Were Young cover and his was the first on the search results. It was a lucky day because I met Leroy, and my life hasn’t been the same since. I kind of hate myself for not knowing him sooner? I mean, he’s so precious!!!!
You look like a movie / You sound like a soooong~
- I’ve been reconnecting with old friends lately, and I realized how much I’ve grown fond of my old officemates. It’s been more than two years since I left my old job, and I thought that I’d have trouble keeping contact with them. But they make it so easy. 🙂
- I celebrated my second year anniversary with TrueLogic this month! It’s crazy how it’s already been two years, but someone actually told me how is it only two years? I’ve never been more stressed, challenged, and motivated, and there’s just so many things to learn all the freaking time. It feels overwhelming at times (*whispers*all the time*whispers*), but hey, it’s learning how to keep your head up, right? And thank God for crazy officemates who keep me sane. Shout out goes to you, you, you, and you.
- I feel so tired everytime I go home, that I end up not doing anything productive at all. In the battle between sleep and productivity, sleep always wins. Feeling unmotivated to do anything else might also be part of the equation.
- Everyday is a fight to be a little ball of sunshine, because I never want to lose that spark. But hey, it’s okay to feel weary from time to time, right?
- I’m on bridesmaid duty today that’s why I’m out of the office! It ended early so here we are with a new blog post.
- I’ve been losing weight, which makes me a little happy but not too happy because I know it’s due to stress. At least I fit my gown?
- This might be my sanest Wednesday in the coming weeks. Expect the next blog post to come, maybe next year.
It’s not always that I’m in Laguna on a weekend, in my pajamas. Now, let me go back to watching Marvel’s Iron Fist and savoring the last hours of my vacation leave.
I wish I lose weight too because of stress and not gain more! I hope you get out of your funk soon! <3
That’s so sweet. ;_; Thank you, Teesh!