This is the first time in years that I didn’t post a birthday wishlist before my birthday. I know, such a shocker! Good thing it’s still my birthday so I’m totes allowed to still post a wishlist even though I should be working on other things such as my Seoul backlog. Anyway.
I’m not sure what happened that I’m suddenly interested in anything white. I guess it just looks clean and looks great with everything. Or maybe I spend too much time on Tumblr style blogs. When I was a bit younger and had more sense (yes, it works backwards for me!), I don’t wear anything white. I loathed my all-white high school uniform and never considered going to a university that will require me to wear a white uniform. Pretty much the only reason my mother couldn’t convince me to take up Nursing, hehe. I’m messy, disorganized, burara. I recently bought a white leather backpack that has now turned creamy. Wearing anything white is a no-no. But it’s so pretty I can’t help but want to.
I think the only reason I put the other items on my wishlist is so that the photo above won’t look too plain. Ahem. Off with the list!
Jelly sandalsbecause the floodrainy season is here
- Tohoshinki’s Time and Tone concert DVDs because I failed to find a CD store in my trip to Seoul last month
- Fujifilm X-E2 that you’ll probably see again in my wishlist next year : (
- A white platform sandals because I small
- A plain white
platform Converse sneakersbecause I small
- A white Keds sneakers because I love love love my black pair
green parkabecause ya’know, Philippines is so wet lately
- A black leather snapback because I’m a poser
- Jenny Han’s
To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before
- A tablet or an iPad for ebooks! (not pictured)
- A pair of trusty
earphones(not in-ear!) Laptop speakersbecause mine are busted (not pictured)
- And a Huang Zitao I can carry in my pocket
I actually have a few more items on my wishlist but I received them already! I’m so happy! : )
Now, I wonder to whom should I send this list. Hee.
[…] a more positive note, I’ve crossed out quite a lot from my birthday wishlist! Oh, so that’s where my money […]