Hello from me, whose eyebags are slowly swallowing her entire face. I haven’t been blogging much lately, and that’s mostly because all I do is sleep when I’m out of the office. Though I can stay awake during my shift, staying awake during the day proves to be more difficult. I am also now more adept to sleeping six to eight hours straight from noon to early evening, which I believe to be a talent. Since blogging is now way below on my priority list, I think doing this Life Lately posts should become part of my regular programming. So yes, you can expect more types of posts like this in the future/
- Though I am no longer the kid who breaks appliances in department stores, I’m now the adult who spills coffee and milk tea in the office. Regularly. In the most embarrassing way possible. In the clumsiest way imaginable.
- Nothing remotely thrilling or life-changing has happened to me lately. The most excitement I got was that one time I spilled milk tea twice all over my work station with no less than 30 minutes in between. I don’t even drink milk tea!
- Sundays are now meant for sleeping. I developed a knack for sleeping anywhere, everywhere. When I visit my lola’s house, I fall asleep in the sofa, which makes Mikka sad because I no longer play with her. When I go home to Laguna, I fall asleep even before the bus leaves the terminal that the bus conductor asked whether I’m okay. I really am, I swear.
- I think I should start jogging again to burn all these fats and to stop feeling sleepy all the time!
- These days, I’m binge-watching the Star Wars movies, because I realized I hadn’t finished a single one. Han Solo sure makes my heart skip a beat. I now understand why everyone’s gaga over Han Solo and Princess Leia! I’m gonna dress up as Chewie next Halloween. Wait for it.
- I’m currently having a shortage in footwear, as I am interchanging between only two pairs of doll shoes to wear to work. My sister is desperate and keeps pestering me to buy new ones. Since I have no time to go to the mall (I’d rather sleep), I think I should try from buying online instead. I’m already eyeing a pair or two Zalora, but I haven’t decided yet. Aside from shoes, you can find beautiful dresses and item from Something Borrowed available at Zalora PH. I’m having a hard time decided which pairs to buy.
- I’m now using Spotify! I haven’t listened to this much non-KPOP music since high school.
- I’ve been feeling melancholic lately, because the friends I’ve made in the last five years are moving away one by one. Though I still see them regularly, in a month’s time seeing each other won’t be that easy. Then again, I know that this is all part of growing up. Sadly.
- In addition, I’m missing my college days because of all these #FreshieProblems flooding Narinig ko sa UP this week. How I miss the student life. /le sigh
- I have almost non-existent savings, which my boyfriend says is because of my constant dining out. Hey, only food can cure my stress and make me happy on a daily basis. How can I stop eating?
- I haven’t been watching that many Kdramas lately, but Oh My Ghost is seriously so amazing! Also, I seem to be more motivated to watch anime lately. I finished three last month, which I haven’t done in a long time.
- Speaking of Korean dramas, I have been skipping my Korean classes more than what’s allowed. I am thisclose to quitting, because 1.) I’m lazy, 2.) I’m lazy, and 3.) I’m lazy. Have I mentioned how lazy I am to do anything short of productive these days?
- My friends from work are helping me improve my smile in photos. Apparently, my smile is not fit for the camera because it’s too wacky. Lulz. Sometimes I follow their advice. Most of the time I don’t. But I try, I really try. Case in point:
1st photo = normal me ; 2nd photo = so not me
- I miss Alex and our random date nights. I wonder when our schedules will match again.
- I also terribly miss writing. Ideas come in bulk, but the time to sit down and write has been scarce.
- I’ve been 25 years old for two months, and I still feel pretty immature.
- I thought I have long triumphed over my quarter-life crisis. I guess it’s merely lying low on the back of my mind.
- But life has been pretty great lately, despite the lack of sleep and all the stress. I mean, I have great friends and I get to sleep more than four hours a day! Can’t you imagine how lucky I am?
So, how’s your life these past few weeks? As you can see, mine has been pretty lethargic.
Leave a Reply