Yep, that’s the title of this post.
Yesterday (10.29) is my so-called monthsary at work. And I wish I can tell you more about it but you see, there’s not a lot to say.
I can’t say that I have trouble adjusting because I wasn’t really culture-shocked or anything. It’s my first time to be this far away from home alone for this long. (Okay, I’ve been overseas but I was with my sister then and it’s a maximum of four days.) I also wish I don’t digress too much.
But really, I wish I can tell you more about my work. So I will try, in bullets, what I’ve been up to this past few months.
- I eat breakfast at my office (biscuits and coffee usually) because my first breakfast at my dorm was a disaster. Turned out there’s not enough hot water. My cup noodles, as you can see, was soupless.
- I’ve been writing non-stop everyday. Okay, not non-stop because I do a lot of Facebook-ing, tweeting, Tumblr-ing, etc. I have a very short attention span. Sorry.
- Work isn’t as hard as expected. But I really should wait for my evaluation first before saying this.
- I no longer care much for grammar.
- I am very very attached with everything I’ve ever written. This month, however, taught me to let go. I try not to be emotional about this. Heh.
- Though I don’t write much anymore, I am actually in love with writing. But I’m skeptical with the writing I do for work.
- I am still pretty shy at work. Maren told to start talking and unleash my dancing skillz. I can’t, sorry.
- My co-workers are hella funny.
- We play a lot at work. Hehe.
- My work makes me miss writing fanfictions though it’s entirely unrelated to fanfiction writing. Weird.
I can’t think of anything else to say. Please count the number of times I used the word ‘work.’